The efergy e2 electricity monitor is simple to install and use. The sensor wirelessly sends information about the amount of electricity you are using to the display monitor. The monitor converts this into kilowatt-hours, the standard unit which the electricity company uses to charge you. This shows how much you are using in the same units that are on your bill. Input the amount your energy company charges you for each kilowatt-hour and you can see how much you are spending in electricity instantly. Make instant changes to save money, energy and the environment.
- Easy to set up and use
- Easy to read, portable or compact display, can be placed anywhere around the home
- Download your energy data to your PC
- Understand your carbon footprint
- View your real time energy consumption (cost, carbon emissions and kWh)
- View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, carbon emissions and kWh)
- View daily, weekly or monthly average (cost, carbon emissions and kWh)
- Select up to 4 tariff settings
- Audio Alert if you exceed your set maximum consumption target.
- Up to 70m range
- Portable or wall mountable display
- 12 months minimum battery life (with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries)
- Mains or battery powered options for the display unit
For more information please visit the Efergy website at www.efergy.com